[WriteLog] Writelog and Win XP

Gil Baron gbaron@charter.net
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 06:21:30 -0600

There is a free driver that works. It is userport.sys
There is one called dlportio that is supposed to work too.

To use the userprot.sys you download it at
http://www.albany.net/~bg/n1mm/MMKeying.htm
which has setup instructions and a link to the program itself.
Every WriteLog site rally ought to have this link prominently displayed.