[WriteLog] Can't create packet OLE Automation Object.

Bruce Ferry ak8b@brightdsl.net
Sun, 01 Dec 2002 21:53:52 -0500

I too have the same problem with a new install. The packet window
wouldn't open until I installed the DXTelnet stuff (which I find too
cumbersome). When the window opens there is no "function" bar to be able
to change any of the options or configure the packet window. I don't
know how you would ever get it to work with a real TNC.