[WriteLog] Paddle PTT

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd@writelog.com
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 04:33:55 -0000

Since you want the keyer to generate PTT when you operate the
paddles, you need to do this:

1. In the CW PTT setup window you need to select
the "on LPT pin 16" setting
2. Set the PTT delay to anything but zero. set it to 1 msec
is enough. If you leave it at zero, the keyer doesn't do what
you asked. (I am looking at this. Obviously, you might want
zero delay and PTT, but right now it won't let you do that.)

Wayne