[WriteLog] Operating system

gbaron gbaron@charter.net
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 06:18:49 -0600

Either one would be fine but if you have XP and don't have to pay another of
those darn WPA fees then I would use XP. There is one caution with either,
if you intend to use the LPT ports you will have to download one of the free
(dlportio or userport) port (I prefer userport) drivers or it will not run
with WriteLog. The lpt will be grayed out.