[WriteLog] Different callsign and section

Georgek5kg@aol.com Georgek5kg@aol.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:24:44 EST

In a message dated 12/11/2002 2:23:21 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
tonyjw@mindspring.com writes:

> I'll be taking my laptop, with Writelog installed, to a different ARRL
> section to operate under a different callsign this weekend. I want to make
> sure that Writelog will log and report QSOs using the new call and section.
> I don't care about incidental stuff like beam headings, etc.

Tony,

I use my WL from both K5KG and J75KG.  Ron, K5DJ, issued me a separate
registration number for my WL, so I can use it from J75KG.  That way I can
have a separate writelog.ini in which the callsign and location are specified
as J7 and not K5.  You may want to do the same thing for your different call
sign and location.  In fact, if you put your different callsign into
writelog.ini, WL will croak if you do not have a registration number for that
call.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC