[WriteLog] Logitech Keyboard

Pete Stafford pete@staffordsystems.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:53:53 -0500

I've got one of those new wireless (cured lots of RF into the PC problems)
keyboards, and it works great.  But on the top left is a button labeled
F-Lock, placed really close to the ESC key.  In the heat of battle, when I
want to interrupt my function key-generated CW, I'll jab at the ESC key and
sometimes miss, hitting instead the F-Lock.  What this does is to put my
function keys into a special mode, which remaps them from the Writelog
designated use.  Until I gather my wits, and hit F-Lock again, I can't use
the F-keys.

Exiting the iTouch software (which controls the key mapping) fails to
disable F-Lock.  Anyone have this problem and a workaround?

Pete, K2PS

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---