[WriteLog] Cabrillo File

AG2A ag2a@optonline.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 18:33:31 -0500

I finished the ARRL 10 Meter Contest and wanted to make the Cabrillo file
for submission. I clicked Cabrillo file under Contest and the Summary form
Templet came up but all the pull down menus are blank as are the fields
that need to be filled in. I can't type in the fields so I am blocked from
completing the contest because I can't finish the needed file. The last
time I had this problem I Exported the data to another program to complete
the cabrillo. This isn't the way it should have to be done. How can I get
the pull down menus to work or How can I just type the info in the fields
to free my log for submitting??
Please help this thing is driving me crazy...
						Tom AG2A