[WriteLog] 10 Meter Contest - NO multipliers

RWMaylott@aol.com RWMaylott@aol.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:07:05 EST

I went the whole contest with "?'s" in the "M" column, and "unknown mult" for
each QSO entered  The "multiplier" window brought up the correct info (but no
reds) and the correct QSO points were scored, but no total scoring.

Under Contest/Parameter Setup, there was a large dialog box for "State" but
only up to 4 characters could be entered.  "VA", "VIRG" and several other
options were tried but apparently without success.  There was no pulldown
menu in the box.

What am I doing wrong - or am I missing a file or is there a problem with
this version?  I'm using Version 10.26B.  I have used Writelog for many other
contests with no problem, but this is the first time I've used it for the 10
meter contest.

Tnx for your help.

           73, Dick, W2YE