[WriteLog] DXCluster Question

Darack, Zev Zev.Darack@banklink.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:22:33 -0500

There was a bug introduced around 10.35 that was corrected in 10.37.  Which
version are you running?

This is from the Revision History:

Version 10.37 November, 2002

 Remove extra <CR> character when doing Telnet packet that was causing some
packet cluster software to be unhappy.

73,
Zev N2WKS

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Wylie [mailto:tom@gm4fdm.com]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 6:01 PM
To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] DXCluster Question

I often connect to the GB7DJK DX Cluster using DX Telnet for which I am a
registered user.   Since also purchasing Writelog, I have connected to
GB7DJK via my broadband cable modem - using the DXTelnet.

When I send a spot to the cluster using the writelog Control - T - I never
seem to see the spots coming back to me - so I never know if they got there
in the first place.

When using DX Telnet on its own, my spots are returned OK so I know they are
being transmitted.

Anyone else had this problem and how did you cure it. I tried in the packet
screen by typing stuff like set/echo on echo on echo

etc etc
to no avail

73 de tom
gm4fdm