[WriteLog] Newbie observations (from the ex TR user)

Bruce Ferry ak8b@brightdsl.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:39:15 -0500

It would only disappear after you hit the space bar to check the call.
Of course the callsign would then also have to be included in the "dupe
at ..." message at the bottom of the entry window.