[WriteLog] Can't open the Packet Automation OLE

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au@bellsouth.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:51:23 -0600

This seems to be happening to a lot of people lately so I save a recent
post from Barry, W2UP, on clearing this problem up.

once before, but I couldn't remember exactly what to do.
Tnx!

On 17 Dec 2002 Jochen van Heek wrote:

> OLE problem with WL10.37b ?
>
> Easier would be (and cheaper :-)!!!
> Take last version of wlogpktDiag32.exe into WL\program folder and also start
> comreg.exe for one time !
>
> After that whith using the packet window in Writelog you can open a telnet
> connection and all spots are send automatically to WL packet spot window !
> Also CTRL+T for example works perfect !
<<<<

Hope this helps.
73, Don AA5AU