[WriteLog] Potientially Big Problems for Sweepstakes

K4SB hamcat@directvinternet.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:10:35 +0000

There have been about 10 postings on this subject for today alone.

So, we all know the ini file which must be changed. ( namedmul.ini )

When I consider the level of help and intelligence I see on this
reflector, I am absolutely ashamed that some users of this program do
not also know the names of the 50 States which comprise our country.

I am also disgusted that anyone would not know the correct
abbreviation for each of these States. If you don't, they are the
standard US Postal Service abbreviations in
ALL cases, and you can view them there among other places.

Since this one file will correct it, it's too trivial for Wayne to
have to worry about it. Someone can just edit the file so that it is
correct and send it to the reflector.

Copy it into the WL directory and overwrite the old one.

Simple as that, and then we can leave Wayne to develop some more magic
we'd all want.

73
Ed