[WriteLog] Namedmul.ini etc

Jerry Pixton jpixton@shentel.net
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:38:16 +0000

Jamie,

Yes, you can have two band maps (or more) running at the same time - one
for each radio you have defined. I have two on my screen as I type. From
the Radio menu, define the number of radios that you want and then bring up
the band maps. There is more to configuring the two radios but that is well
described on the k9jy web site.

The up down arrows and the mouse click either in the qso entry window or in
the rttyrite window if you are using those modes, are the ways I use to
change between radios.

Jerry, W6IHG