[WriteLog] Asymmetric M/M Possible?

Gary Ferdinand W2CS w2cs@bellsouth.net
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 23:38:58 -0500

At a M/M I'm involved in we're concocting an operating position that would
seem to be most easily implemented as if it were an SO2R position ... except
it is but one position in a M/M network.

Envision one instance of WL controlling two radios, and that instance
networked with an arbitrary number of other WLs each controlling one radio.
Does WL support such an asymmetric configuration?  Can I define one WL
position to control two rigs and have all the networking work properly with
the other WLs/radios?

If so, any gotchas I should be careful of?

Tnx/73,

Gary W2CS