[WriteLog] Need some help with makeing modules

gbaron gbaron@charter.net
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 17:48:51 -0600

DevStudio is the development environment in you Visual C++. It can have
several different names I think depending on how you are installed and how
compete but it is the part where you create a new project.

Just start Visual C++ and do a File/New/Project and you can find the Wlogwz2
Application Wizard which is part of the visual suite and it will guide you
in creating the application. I have only played with this a little bit and
created a very simple module and have really not gone further but it does
work. It is a complex thing if you are just starting with Visual C++, that
much I guarantee. I am not certain of this but I seem to remember that you
can go to the directory that has Visual C++, find the wlogwz2, and double
click it and it will start you off, probably wrong here but I know the
secret of the whole operation is to find and use WlogWz2 Be sure to look at
wiztest.bmp included as a screen shot to show how to use wlogzwz2.
Hope this is more help than harm :-)