[WriteLog] MMTTY question

Bob Crossland bcross@adelphia.net
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 06:42:31 -0000

Howdy folks.  Hope everyone is getting ready for the RTTY Roundup.  I'm
definitely looking forward to this one but I have a nagging question.

I've upgraded WriteLog to the most recent version thus am ready to install
and 'plug-in' MMTTY.  However, I have to admit I'm nervous doing this so
close to the RTTY Roundup.  I've read Don's (AA5AU) site regarding MMTTY,
not in depth but enough to understand it is a great add-on to WriteLog
(thanks Don for fantastic detail - much appreciated) but would like to hear
from the 'folks in the know' whether doing this now, and not giving it a
proper shake down, is such a wise thing to do.

You folks have provided huge amounts of very fine guidance so I'll listen to
one and all.

Thanks in advance.

Happy Holidays!

Bob, N3FR