[WriteLog] Debug of contest module

gbaron gbaron@charter.net
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:30:50 -0600

One of the contest module writers out there. I have a question. I am trying
to learn and then en write a module. I used the contest wizard and have
gotten a successful build. It creates a dll. According to the instructions
from the wizard document you have to put the path c:\ham\programs in you
environment variable which I did. I placed the dll also in c:\ham\programs.

When I start WriteLog I do not see the dll with my testing name as a
possible contest so I assume I have done something wrong. Does anyone have a
bit of an explanation of where the module should be placed and what else I
may be doing wrong. I am testing on a machine other than the development
machine and therefore the test machine does not have visual C++ installed. I
assume I don't need it on the test machine as a user does not.

Thanks for any help that anyone can give.

And I ought thought a clean build would be the hardest part, silly me :-)

W0MN http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
44.08N 92.512835W 1050'
Hierro Candente, Batir de repente