[WriteLog] RTTY Round-UP Multipliers / Scoring

Bill Holbert Sr. realbill@w5bbr.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:17:37 +0000

Screwed up on last post on this subject as following is information from
Dan Henderson.

Hi Bill:

Different multipliers are used for different contests.  The RTTY Roundup
does not use ARRL sections for multipliers, it uses states, Canadian
provinces and territories, and DC as domestic multipliers.  Do not
confuse this with the ARRL-SECTION: field in the Cabrillo
header.  That field is NOT the sent exchange.  It is used to sort for
contest awards, that are based on Sections, not states.  DC sends the
exchange of DC, but includes MDC in the ARRL-SECTION: field in the
header.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

 73

Dan Henderson, N1ND