[WriteLog] thanks - PCI3000 squelch

DJ3IW Goetz k0869565@tiscalinet.de
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:11:32 -0000

Hello
and thanks to all, who answered my previous plea for help.
Having the WriteLog window active and hitting the F-keys
produces nice, clean Baudot - I always tried to transmit out of
the Rttyrite window.
Now I have another, PCI-3000 specific question:
When I activate the Rttyrite window and have the RX on, endless garbage
is printed in the receive screen. The PCI-3000 has a print squelch
function that needs to be activated and set properly. WF1B RTTY provides
a "talk to TNC/TU" function for this purpose (and some other PCI-3000
specific parameters). Where and how can I do this in WriteLog/Rttyrite?
My guess is the WriteLog.INI - but how? Please answer direct to my email
address.

73 de Goetz, DJ3IW
k0869565@tiscalinet.de