[WriteLog] contact X'd out

Bill Hurte n8km@charter.net
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 14:21:35 -0500

Hi Gil,

Thanks, you solved my problem. I'm using ver.10.28C. Right clicking the
qso and selecting "Mark Qso as Claimed" did the trick. Everything about
the contact looked fine, mode, freq, exchange etc. It was in the middle
of a short run and all the Q's on each side were OK. I don't know why
it happened, but at least its fixed.

73, Bill N8KM