[WriteLog] XE AND ME

Jerry Ford benlightnd13@home.com
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 03:14:52 -0600

Having a great time with the XE test using the SM6SRW
module.    I haven't run but one other RTTY contest using
a logging software so I won't claim to be in the know but
so far,  the software have worked flawlessly.
I have run into the same things others have noted here but
this is so much better than logging by hand that I'm jumping up and
down over how much fun it is.
I do have one question for the group however!!
Several of the XE stations are using " MIC " as the
identifier for their state.  The FMRE module does not
recognize it and posts a question mark.  I know I'm not
the only one that has seen that but I figure most of you have " been
there and done that "   and know what to
do as a fix so you can get credit for the multiplier.
So, how about sharing the secret:
Where do I go and what do I need to change so I can
score the test correctly?

Thanks to the group and see you all on the bands in the
morning.

73  Jerry          N0JRN