[WriteLog] Wish list

GilBaronW0MN gbaron@charter.net
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 15:56:43 -0600

I have been asking this ever since I started using it. It is becoming more
and more clear that it is needed. It is not going to be an easy job and
expect to have to pay a price. I think it would be worth it.

No comments form the developer though, negative or positive, possible or
not. That is too bad.
If he thinks that it is not worth the time or not wroth the effort then that
is that. All will have to accept it as it is totally a one man project I am
told. I for one will continue to use it until and unless something better
cones along. It may not!