[WriteLog] RITTY commands in autoexec

Richard B. Drake rich@w3zj.com
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 11:50:53 -0500

I don't think those are required by RTTY. Newer operating systems
such as Windows XP don't even have an autoexec.bat. Depending on
your operating system and sound card they may be required to
properly configure your sound card drivers when your system boots
up. However, the reason that they are not hard coded is that they
differ for each system and sound card configuration. If you have
lost them, I suggest that you reinstall your sound card drivers
and that should set it up properly for you.

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ