[WriteLog] RE CT Compatibility

Phil Cooper Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:45:11 -0000

Hi all,

Well, thanks to all that sent me replies! I had quite a few, and the answer
was in there!
Apologies for not replying to you all individually, but it would have taken
too long!

The bit I had wrong was the Yes bit! It MUST be all in caps, and I had it as
Yes.
Once I had changed it to YES, everything worked as expected.

I was so intent on getting the CTCompatibleAccel bit spelled corectly, and
with caps in the right place, that I overlooked the last bit.

Several of you weren't sure about the case-sensitivity, so please make sure
you DO get it right.

Oh boy! There sure is plenty to learn about, and I am glad I have plenty of
time before WAEDC and all those QTC's! I wouldn't want to have to create a
buffer that says "sorry, no qtc" !!!

73 for now, and enjoy WPX!
Phil GU0SUP