[WriteLog] Reusing old .wl files?

Scot Herrick scot@k9jy.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:53:36 -0000

And in addition to recovering the messages, as described by Jon below, you
recover the Window layout - which for me varies from one type of contest to
another - by opening up WriteLog as a new contest, selecting the contest and
then going to the toolbar and clicking 'Tools' and then 'Recover Window
Layout.' This will give you a dialog box that will allow you to select last
year's contest.

So the ports information is saved for every contest when you do a 'Save
Configuration,' the messages are imported from your last year's contest,
using the browse function shown below, and the window layout is done from
last year's contest as well. Pretty good stuff.

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com