[WriteLog] WPX/WL and time off

John E Bastin, K8AJS jbastin@sssnet.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:17:03 -0500

At 18:54 +0000 02/11/2002, Phil Cooper wrote:

>I guess this means that those of us submitting Cabrillo logs do not need to
>mark off times? I was confused too, when I first read it, because of the bit
>that says " see rule XIII.4 below", but I was of the impression that
>Cabrillo logs don't need such things as that, and neither do they need
>summary sheets, dupe sheets etc.

I don't operate this contest, but my past experience with contests where Cabrillo logs are used is that if you submit a Cabrillo log, nothing else is required. All the necessary information for the contest is contained in the Cabrillo header except multipliers and on-and-off times, which are calculated by the log checking software.

Hope this helps.

--
J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
jbastin@sssnet.com         K8AJS@arrl.net