[WriteLog] BARTG Spring RTTY Contest Buffers

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au@bellsouth.net
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 21:43:36 -0600

Examples of BARTG Spring RTTY Contest Buffers are
now available on the AA5AU WriteLog website:

http://www.geocities.com/writelog

Because of the nature of this contest, more buffers are used
than in most other contests.

Also, I've noticed that WriteLog handles serial numbers differently
when operating SO2R on a single computer than it does on when
using separate networked computers.  The write-up I did before
WPX only applies to operating SO2R on separate networked computers
and not on a single computer.  I made that distinction in the title and
will be updating that page soon with more information concerning
the use of %I in a buffer to insert the next available serial number.

If there is enough interest, I may try to put something concerning
setting-up for the NA RTTY Sprint.  That contest is not directly
supported by WriteLog, but there are other modules that can be used.
The best module to use is the RTTY Internet Sprint module (I think).
Is there any interest in seeing the set-up for this contest?

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.geocities.com/writelog