[WriteLog] CW Keying problems with Writelog 10.30b

Bill Axelrod bill@axelrods.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:59:23 -0500

This evening I downloaded and installed the latest Writelog upgrade, 10.30b
to get ready for this weekend's contest. I now have problems with Writelog
generating and sending CW through LTP-1.  It truncates most of the
characters to the point the code is not readable.

I had no trouble with the previous version.  I still have no problems with
the other two applications I have that generate and send CW through LTP-1.
They still work just fine.

I did un-install and reinstall Writelog 10.30b but still have the problem.

Has anyone else had a similar problem with this latest version?  Any hints?

Thanks and 73...   Bill K3WA   bill@axelrods.org