[WriteLog] Corrected...XP...

N2TK n2tk@earthlink.net
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:47:38 -0500

Please check out this MS web site. Read the "Activation Policies" section.
That should answer your questions about how many PC's you can run XP

Tony
N2TK
http://microsoft.com/piracy/basics/activation/mpafaq.asp

-----Original Message-----
From: writelog-admin@contesting.com [mailto:writelog-admin@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Wayne
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 11:22
To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Corrected...XP...

  I stand corrected.
  I did not know that I was violating any sort of licensing
agreement.
  I still don't know for sure, but I will do as some advised, and
check what it says in the license agreement.
  I always thought that I could not give a copy of any software to
anyone else.  But I also thought that I could buy the software, then
install it on MY OWN COMPUTER and if I had a 2nd computer, that I
could also install it on that one too.
  I have had many upgrades on various software which I have always
paid for.
  This is all new to me, because I have never owned more than one
computer, so I really didn't give it a thought.
Wayne from Maine, KC1YF