[WriteLog] Re: Corrected...XP...

GilBaronW0MN gbaron@charter.net
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:28:55 -0600

And XP is one that is protected so well that even though you can copy it the
WPA makes it useless, UNLESS, you get one of the Key Generators and activate
that copy with your unique but valid key. Since these are out there and
since the activation process cannot tell that the key was generated by you,
the WPA is basically now broken.