[WriteLog] /BUST

Barry N1EU n1eu@hotmail.com
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:59:19 -0500

For me, there was not a single instance all weekend of a callsign showing up
as a multiplier along with its "/BUST" counterpart.  In every case, it was a
"common" country.  Besides, you could always double check the bandmap.  Ah,
this isn't such a big deal - just a nuisance to see all those /BUST spots as
multipliers and having to click and delete each one.

Jim, I think I just figured out how to steal your run frequency  ;-)

73,
Barry  N1EU