[WriteLog] Two cw enhancements needed!

Scot Herrick scot@k9jy.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:30:14 -0000

Hi Art,

On your query, the F12 function key returns you to your 'original' frequency
after a frequency change. In its purest form, you run CQ on 14025.0. Then
you see a multiplier on 15 meters, click on the mult in the packet window,
and WriteLog changes your frequency to 15 meters. You work the mult on 15
meters. Hit F12 and WriteLog returns you to 14025.0 and your original run
frequency. It's not as clean as this in S&P mode and after doing a bunch of
band changes out of the packet window, but it's very useful in the run/mult
scenario.

Try it, you'll like it.

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com

Query:  What's going on with F12?  I'm set up with CT compatibility, even
though I never used CT.  Several times I hit F12 by mistake, while aiming
for F11 to clear the Entry window.  The radio switched to some other band
(damn!).  This might be useful, if I knew the logic of the QSY.  I'm
guessing it has something to do with SO2, right?

Thanks, Art/W4AA