[WriteLog] Re:!Networked Writelogs

Tony ad6id@arrl.net
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 05:29:20 -0800

Thanks Wayne,
   I finally found the far right indicator. And I found the vertical and horizontal  "pane" control. Now I can choose to omit the center band info and show the right side on a 15" laptop - or not.
   Or you can just ignore this, don't show the other station. But Writelog still checks the entire network log for dupes (I tested it).

   It would be handy if we could adjust the column widths.

73, Tony