[WriteLog] MMTTY/Writelog pauses

Bill Turner w7ti@dslextreme.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:41:12 -0800

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:59:59 -0800 (PST), Jim Reisert wrote:

>MMTTY stand-alone has NO rig control.  Single transistor interface for PTT.
>When using Writelog, am using rig control.

That's not what the help file says, and I quote:

"MMTTY is able to communicate with modern radios through a serial or COM
port.  MMTTY can do several things through this port, as long as the
radio is prepared to perform these functions

·	Control transmit/receive via software command.
·	Read the frequency in the radio and put it in the log.

Be sure to read the topic on transmit/receive control, which is dealt
with separately in this Help file."

Bill, W7TI