[WriteLog] RTTY Receive

Len Morgan lmorgan@nbnet.nb.ca
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 06:06:15 -0400

I have been tying for several days to get my writelog to receive RTTY again.
I did have it working but hadn't used it for a while. I am running my rigs
AF output which is going into my computers Line IN through an isolating
transformer. I am 99 sure that's how I had it setup before. I hear the rigs
audio from my computers speakers but cannot get anything in the Writelog
RTTY
receiver window or nothing being decoded. The audio coming through sounds
fine
to the ear. Tried adjusting the Line In Volume....no success.
Setup Mode to 45 baud. TU type to Sound Board AFSK and LSB is really FSK.
Turned off System sounds but nothings happen in Writelog.

What am I missing here? I worked 5-6 contests last year using the sound card
for RTTY.
I have the latest version of Writelog running and works fine for Contesting.

There is probably something simple that I missed.

Len
VE9MY