[WriteLog] practice mode

Scot Herrick scot@k9jy.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 23:08:38 -0000

Hi Dave,

If you are referring to the Rttyrite program, just click on the Rttyrite
window to make it the active window and then type. What you type will show
up in the window. Then you can click, hit the insert key, etc. to have WL do
its thing. Other than that, I just type into the Entry box and hit enter to
log the contact. I try for really high rates to see what it would be like on
the east coast instead of from here in the midwest black hole...   ;>))

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com