[WriteLog] Lost multiplier in RTTY RU

Bruce A. King Bruce A. King" <baking@gis.net
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:02:29 -0500

> >At 10:17 AM 1/7/2002 -0500, Ron Kenwood W3ZV wrote:
> >
> >>I lost a mult due entirely to my own carelessness. I failed to enter a
> >>serial number. Dumb, I know. Won't cost me the top spot. But I feel that
> >>should be protected from that kind of dumb trick. A "Required Field
Missing"
> >>message would be great for those of us who are contest challenged.

I didn't get a chance to enter this particular contest; but, assuming that
the received serial number goes in the QTH field in the ARRL RTTY RU contest
log, you should be able to click on Contest, click on Exchange Format Setup,
say NO to initialize all fields, click on QTH in the list of log fields,
then click ON the "Required. This field is required for log entry" box.

Does this do what you want?

73 Bruce W1CSM