[WriteLog] ARRL roundup

WB8K wb8k@adelphia.net
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:54:26 -0500

Does anyone know what CO8ZZ was sending for a report? Each time I worked
this station he gave 'HARUE' where the serial number should have been. Guess
I'll most likely lose a mult for this one.

WriteLog worked extremely well with RITTY. Only problem I had was on two
occasions when I went pressed one of the F keys (F2 or F3) my FT-1000MP went
into transmit but there was no audio out. Only way to unkey the radio was to
exit Writelog and reboot. Not sure if this was caused by WriteLog or the
RITTY program. Did not have anything else running in the background. Using
Win 98SE with a P3/333mHz & SB16 WL 10.29E and RITTY 4.53

73
Denny  WB8K