[WriteLog] Some Observations during the RTTY RU

Scot Herrick scot@k9jy.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 00:12:04 -0000

All,

I saw this as well. WriteLog highlighted the master callsign in the database
every time (even if the station sent '/1' after their call, but this was
OK). It also missed any new callsign after the 'DE' string. I looked at
those hard. Some of them had two spaces between the 'DE' and the callsign.
Others just one. Originally, Wayne had wanted screen prints of stuff like
that, but I didn't have a way to do it in the middle of the contest. If
needed, perhaps I can try and replicate some of it. But it was a problem.

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com