[WriteLog] Request for additional small feature

john wa9als@starband.net
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:47:43 -0500

Wayne can't satisfy every individual. Check out Macro Express - with that, you can do essentially anything with your key functions.  Doesn't seem necessary to me, but it's there for those that want it.

73 - John (via wireless iPAQ on home LAN!)