[WriteLog] iota contest

GilBaronW0MN gbaron@charter.net
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:20:02 -0600

I think you could edit the Alias file. Read about alias in the
documentation. It might be a tedious task to edit them all. I really think
the program does need some intelligence in accepting these field, sort of
the way it works with super check partial for calls but just accept the
closest value. To be right it would have to prompt if what you entered could
be at all ambiguous. I certainly think that leading zeroes should never ever
be required in a contest logging entry.

 I realize it would take a lot of work on the scoring system though so I do
not look to this to happen son.