[WriteLog] ARRL RU and QSO Entry

lgroom lgroom@frontiernet.net
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 00:30:22 -0600

Hello all. The question I have is how does one modify the QSO file or the
QSO entry window so that there is a field for DX Country serial numbers? I
selected the ARRL RU as my contest but I did not see a field for entering
the serial numbers of my contacts for the DX stations..... In the QSO entry
window I see a field for Call, RCV,QTH, Country and "C" (not sure what that
means) but no obvious place for the serial number. I wrote the contact
numbers down to input them later but can't find out how or where in the
program to do it...

Thanks .....
 73's Larry W0FLY