[WriteLog] windows safe mode appearance

Tom Sessions k4rv@mindspring.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 9:9:29 -0500

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=windows-1251" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>After the last time I ran Writelog, my laptop screen changed to what appears to be the "safe mode" format.&nbsp; This&nbsp;fiormat is difficult to read.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thus far, by rebooting, and searching through the windows of "display" under "control panel", I have found no way to set my screen back to a normal windows format.&nbsp; No windows have appeared giving me a choice of selecting regular or safe mode.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Can anyone tell me how to get my screen out of this safe mode appearance and back to a regular windows appearance?</DIV></BODY></HTML>