[WriteLog] CW type ahead

Jim Brannigan jbrannig@optonline.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:10:48 -0500

Thanks to all who responded to my query.
Adding "CwSendPartialCallCorrections=0" to the .INI file enabled the "type
ahead"
I find it a little tricky to use.  One has to add the missing call letters
as soon as the function key is hit or W/L will  not send the new letters.
It would seem that completing the call before hitting the function key is
the way to go.
This may explain the, pause before call back, I noticed in the last few
contests.

I will try the %D option and report back

73, Jim