[WriteLog] Hi from a 'newbie' to WL, and a question for the RTTY folk

GilBaronW0MN gbaron@charter.net
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:32:32 -0600

I do not think you can. I wish it had the ability to do that, no reason it
should not, maybe one day it will be allowed. I had the same problem that
you did.
Maybe I am wrong? I hope so.