[WriteLog] CW interface to Toshiba 3490CT problem

Scot Herrick scot@k9jy.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:56:37 -0000

Dick,

Since you are keying the LPT port and the LPT keying change effects
different PC's differently, try adding the new PTT line in the WriteLog.ini
file on the Toshiba. They way you describe the behavior on the notebook
implies it could be fixed with the WriteLog.ini entry that we've had here on
the reflector all day. If you need it, email me direct and I'll pull it out.
It's under the [PORT] section in WriteLog Help and talks about CW PTT.

Hope it works!

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com