[WriteLog] rttyrite buffers?

Jerry Pixton jpixton@shentel.net
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:00:47 +0000

All,

Does anyone have a reliable procedure for saving the rttyrite buffers???

Had fun in Bartg Sprint. I tried to enlarge the size of the rttyrite
buffers using the line "ScrollBufferLength=20000" in both the [Rttyrite]
and [Rttyrite2] sections of writelog.ini. This seemed to give me a buffer
size that did not overwrite at least during the 24 hours. But when I tried
to save the buffer contents by using the Rttyrite Edit, Copy command I got
some strange results. The first time I made a copy before my sleep period -
left the computers running all night. After the contest I realized that for
Rttyrite Window One using the Sound board, I had both the Wide Band Decode
window and the Narrow Band Window which must be in seperate buffers so I
tried clicking the mouse in each before using the Edit, Copy command (I was
pasting into Notepad and then saving as suggested by Wayne). I also tried
to use Edit, Copy command on the Rttyrite2 window which goes to Hal DXP38
and IC751. But what I got was the buffer from Rttyrite1? And the file made
first is different than the last two (so I some how got copies of two
buffers?)  And of course I closed Writelog before I realized all this.

Any help????

Jerry, W6IHG
Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton@shentel.net