[WriteLog] Super Check Partial - Different??

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd@charter.net
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:40:42 -0000

Don't be afraid to actually read the dialog boxes when you are configuring
things!  :)

Go to Setup, Super Check Partial, then check the radio button for Search
Algorithm to Match Only Consecutive Characters.

Randy, K5ZD