[WriteLog] namedmul.ini and naqp_rtty

Jerry Pixton jpixton@shentel.net
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 18:52:32 +0000

Hi,

Help.

This is where I always get messed up. I am setting up my writelog files for
the NAQP RTTY contest in several weeks. Looking at the namedmul.ini for
[NAQP]  and [NAQP-ALIAS] I see what seem to me to be problems.

1. There is no entry for Nunavut.
2. There is a WDC=DC entry but no DC=MD entry
3. There is a YU=YT entry but no YT=YUK entry
4. There is no NF=LAB entry

It seems to me that the minimum change that I should make is -

1. Add entry NU=VE under [NAQP] section
2. Add following entries under [NAQP-ALIAS] section
     PE=PEI
     NF=LAB
     YT=YUK
     DC=MD
     NT=NWT
3. And change the following under the [NAQP-ALIAS] section
     VO1=LAB
     WDC=MD
     YU=YUK

Then further I could add entries under [NAQP-ALIAS] for missing Canadian
call areas
     CY9=
     CY0=
     VA2=
     VA3=
     VY0=
      VY1=
      VY2=

Is there any utility in doing that? For example, does the QTH field fill
automatically for the Callsign????

Can someone confirm that I want to make these changes???? I often mess up here.

Jerry, W6IHG
Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton@shentel.net