[WriteLog] KAM Transmit on RTTY Resolved

Bill Turner w7ti@dslextreme.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:31:09 -0700

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:33:44 -0400, Bill Wortman wrote:

>Using a number of helpful suggestions from posted and direct
>with Writelog, I have succeeded in getting the combination to work.

Don't be offended Bill, but you'd be better off putting the KAM
out to pasture and using the MMTTY engine with WriteLog.  It's
free and a much better detector to boot.  I've run MMTTY in
parallel with a KAM using two computers and the same audio feed,
and MMTTY runs circles around it on weak, noisy signals.

My KAM has been semi-retired.  Now all I use it for is driving
the X-Y input on my oscilloscope.  Works great for that.

73, Bill W7TI